We can do an inbound domain registrar transfer however the domain must meet a few requirements.
1. The domain can not be less than 60 days since it was registered
2. It can not be expired or within 10 days of expiration
3. You must unlock the domain with your current registrar
4. You must be able to receive emails to the domains Registrant and Administrative email addresses so update them if they are old / incorrect.
5. you must get a fresh epp code that is less than 72 hours old since it was requested.
If your domain meets the above criteria then we can initiate a registrar transfer and once completed you can control the domain from our system and you will be billed by our firm for all future renewals.
In the event that the transfer can not be completed we will credit or refund the payments back to you.
OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET AND PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. THE DOMAIN I WISH TO TRANSFER:
2. I CONFIRM THE ABOVE DOMAIN IS NOW UNLOCKED:
3. I CONFIRM I AM ABLE TO SEND AND RECEIVE EMAILS FROM THE DOMAIN'S CURRENT REGISTRANT AND ADMINISTRATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS:
4. I CONFIRM THAT I HAVE SET MY DOMAIN NAME SERVERS CORRECTLY AND THEY CAN NOT BE MODIFIED DURING THE TRANSFER:
5. I CONFIRM MY EPP TRANSFER CODE IS:
6. I WISH TO TRANSFER THE DOMAIN WHICH RENEWS IT FOR _____ ADDITIONAL YEARS. (SPECIFY 1 TO 5 YEARS)
7. DO YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HOSTING OR EMAIL SERVICES ?
After we receive the above we shall issue you a Transfer invoice and upon payment initiate the transfer which can take from 4-10 days to complete. Be aware that during the transfer process your domain will continue to work however its domain's Name Servers will be locked to whatever they are set to BEFORE the transfer is initiated so if you are planning on ordering hosting or email services from us you should set your domain's Name Servers to NS1.LOWESTHOSTING.COM & NS2.LOWESTHOSTING.COM BEFORE you initiate the transfer.
IF the code is accepted (the applicable registry acts as transfer and escrow agent between the losing and winning registrars , an approval email is sent to the registrant email as listed in the whois asking for confirmation once confirmed the actual inter registrar transfer begins
after 3-10 days the transfer completes adding 1 year to its old expiry and the domain is then managed via the account portal we supply allowing you control over the whois and name servers.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Simply open a support Ticket with subject Registrar Transfer Domain X To New Registrar Name....
When using a domain from another provider or reverting name servers to the Lowesthosting.com...
ICANN & Domain Ownership Requirements & Policies There are responsibilities and...
Domain Name Management Manually Renewing Your Domains:Domains can be managed renewed at any...
ICANN Domain Validation / Verification ICANN — the organization that manages the Domain Name...