Open Apple Mail. and click 'Mail,' and select 'Preferences...
Open the 'Accounts' tab, and click the plus sign (+) along the bottom to add a new account.
4. Enter 'mail.yourdomain.com' in the 'Incoming Mail Server:' field.
5. Enter your mail address in the 'User Name:' field.
7. Select 'Add Server...' from the pop-up labeled 'Outgoing Mail Server,' and enter 'mail.yourdomain.com' in the 'Outgoing Mail Server:' field.
9. Select 'Password' next to 'Authentication:' and enter your email address and password.
10. Optional: If you would like to also use webmail